We give the opportunity for health professionals and pre-health professionals to volunteer their skills and experience in hospitals and clinics in Ghana. The placements are in the poor communities in Ghana where health professionals are needed most. In this project, volunteers are expected to work alongside the local Nurses and Doctors; the work is mostly depending on the volunteer’s level of knowledge, experience, and skills.
- Through this project, we aim to increase access to basic healthcare for rural people, providing public health services in all aspects of clinical nursing, with a primary health work with the community nurses and promote health education in the villages.
- As health authorities in Ghana are seriously working hard to improve the health system in Ghana, so as PCN has taken it upon ourselves to assist with the improvement of the health services in Ghana by inviting trained and pre-trained health professionals and volunteers with the interest across the world to come and volunteer in some of the health centers of Ghana.
- Volunteer roles: care of patients, replacing bandages, checking blood pressure, first aid treatment, assist in the delivery of babies, etc.
- Join this program in Ghana aimed at community change and development
- Help promote African cultures through your participation in numerous cultural activities,from touring national parks to visiting historical sights.
- Bring material donations such as healthcare supplies and educational supplies and toys, to bring smiles to children’s faces
- Make a meaningful, lasting change in the lives of the poor people in Ghana.
- Combine volunteering, tourism, and cultural exchange in this enriching program!
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers