Early symptoms of Asbestosis and How to Recognise
Asbestosis is one of the diseases associated with asbestos exposure and is characterized by chronic scarring of the lung.
This disease is not a fatal disease as malignant mesothelioma, although it is chronic in nature. Most of your symptoms are often associated with other respiratory disorders, but if you have been exposed to asbestos in the past and you begin to feel these symptoms, you should start to suspect that you have the asbestosis.
The first symptoms of asbestosis
The symptoms of asbestosis usually occur in three stages. In the first stage it is generally assumed that the mild symptoms are due to a general disease, overweight or a simple layout. Some of the early symptoms of asbestosis:
-Dyspnea (breathlessness) after exertion or exercise. This is usually the first symptom is often overlooked as a symptom of a more flexible respiratory disease plebeian. Some other people think that they are overweight.
– Dry cough, especially chronic cough, which is not associated with other symptoms. For example, a dry cough that is not associated with fever or other signs of infection.
– General malaise or mild fatigue. – – Sometimes it can also occur in the early days, especially when the person is smoking.
Symptoms of intermediate asbestosis
The symptoms of the middle stage asbestosis are all the above symptoms and more:
– Dyspnoea (dyspnoea) now composed of dyspnoea at rest now when the victim is not involved in any physical activity.
– chest pain or recurrent narrowing in the chest area. Some people believe that they can “not breathe” or they can not fill their lungs.
– Noodles or uneven uneven nails – show these symptoms that decreases the oxygen concentration in the blood due to malabsorption into the lungs of oxygen in the blood.
A bee-hive comb appearance of the lungs in a film magnetic resonance imaging.
These symptoms of asbestosis are caused by permanent scarring of the lung tissue, causing an inefficient transfer of oxygen into the bloodstream. Asbestos can also be the development of other serious diseases related to asbestos, such as mesothelioma and lung cancer, so you should also be familiar with the symptoms of these other diseases.
Did this information help you? Please SHARE with others, leave your COMMENTS and QUESTIONS or SUBSCRIBE! Thank You for visiting!
References: Male UltraCore (2019) United States. Natural Male Enhancement Pills